Terms of Business
Here you will find our prices and terms of business. You can also check the availability of the apartments and use our booking form.
|Time||Aparetment 1||Apartment 2|
|21.12.2019 - 6.1.2020||80€||60€|
|6.1.2020 - 3.4.2020||70€||50€|
|3.4.2020 - 18.4.2020||80€||60€|
|18.4.2020 - 13.6.2020||70€||50€|
|13.6.2020 - 12.9.2020||80€||60€|
|12.9.2020 - 23.12.2020||70€||50€|
|1.12.2020 - 6.1.2021||80€||60€|
Note: Apartment 1 offers the possibility of accommodating a third person at a surcharge of 15 € per day.
- Our prices include VAT, electricity, gas (for cooking) and water as well as the provision of bed linen and towels (these will be changed regularly) as well as cleaning the apartment after your stay. There is free access to the Internet.
- Should you require heating, this is not included in our prices. Heating will be charged according to what and how much you have used (wood for the open fireplace, there is a meter for the gas heating).
- An additional visitor's tax of 1 € per day and person (for those over the age of 16) has to be paid for the first six days of your stay.
- Please bring your own beach towels for the deckchairs and the swimming pool (15th June - 15th September).
- A load of washing costs 4 €. An iron and ironing board are provided free of charge.
- The apartment must be left in a reasonable condition for the cleaners.
- Your booking becomes effective after it has been confirmed by us and after you have paid 30% of the entire rent (our quoted price) which is due into our account with German Volksbank; the rest of the rent must be paid into the same account two weeks before your arrival at the latest.
- Arrival time: Between 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Departure time: Please leave by 10 a.m.
You are travelling with a baby? We provide a travelling cot with bed linen and a highchair free of charge.
We accept pets, such as dogs, if they are well-kept and house-trained and do not in any case jump on the bed or the armchairs or are left unsupervised or do their business in the premises. The dog's barking must not cause and disturbance and it should get on with cats. We charge 40 Euros for a dog per stay.
Up to two months before your arrival date the cancellation fee is 30% of the entire rent. (i.e. the amount you already paid into our account). The whole rent is due should cancel at a later date. But you are, of course free, to send someone else instead - but you need to let us know in advance.
We strongly recommend taking out a holiday insurance to cover the costs of cancellation.